BALM! Baby - SUN! Natural Mineral Sun Screen - 2oz
Our Sunscreen is Rated Safe on EWG's Skin Deep Database
Our proprietary blend of natural Sun Protectants and soothing skin oils offers the perfect sunscreen for water play & all ages. It offers SPF30+! Perfect formulation for the face & safe for the lips!
GET ALOHA'd with BALM! Baby!
• Quality, Effective product FREE of No-Nos!
• GMO FREE * Natural * Made in the USA * Leach-FREE container
• Vegan & Cruetly-FREE (Leaping Bunny Certified)
• Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (attractive, leach-free & infinitely recyclable)
• Plastic FREE Container (Mother Nature Approved)
We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem or YOUR health!
• Doubles as an awesome Mad Diaper Rash Treatment! - Because it contains 25% NON-nano zinc, when "prescription" diaper ointment is needed, it replaces that need with a natural alternative! (just be sure to use a liner when cloth diapering).
• Main ingredients come from a local Organic Farm!
• (Pretty Much da BALM! Baby)
DROP BALM! Baby SUN! © On Skin about to have fun in the sun; 30 min. prior to UV exposure. Apply uniformly & liberally. Apply as needed every 2 hrs. (1-2X per day is average). We find 1X-2X is average for a full day in the sun with water! Pefect for faces & Lips!
We advise applying BEFORE getting to any "sandy" destination (:
***Also Doubles as a Zinc MAD Diaper Rash Balm! If Baby has got Mad Rash from build-up in cloth diapers, teething or sickness, etc.: Apply to affected area as needed. Apply before nap & bedtime for most rapid healing, as skin cells heal fastest during sleep. If using cloth diapers, use a liner, may stain.
***Also great on other owies that need moisture protection.
CAUTION: Stay away from eyes & mouths on this one!
WILL STAIN: Always use a liner when treating Mad Rash on CLOTH Diapered Babies.
**Stop use if irritation occurs (although this is rare with natural care). Contact us via our contact page for any questions or to inquire on customizations to accomodate specific allergies.
Extra Virgin olive oil, non-nano 25% zinc oxide, sesame seed oil**, candelilla wax, virgin macadamia nut oil**, virgin coconut oil, tocophoral (vitamin e T-50), lavender eo (sun safe amounts).
***Orange essential oil can make skin photosensitive (sun senstive). However, please note that this is only true when over 0.5% is used. We use 0.45%, so there is no issue here. Also note that when natural zinc oxide is used in a product, it creates a barrier to protect from the sun, making the concern for orange essential oil being phototoxic/photosensitive to the skin irrelevant.